26 March, 2012

LOVELY CONSTELLATION

T A L A
(star)


I named my blog, "TALA" because I believe, I sparkle like a star in the sky. Very pleased, and didn't have to go very far. I've accomplished so many things in life already. But that's nothing compare to what lies ahead. I dreamed big, we should all continue dreaming big!  And when we are eager to do something, no one can stop us from doing it. We should not listen to others voices. It's evil. Listen from the voice within. Because there we shine on our own which makes us all beautiful and successful. So, treat yourself like a star too! By that, people around you will look up to you. Be confident, always smile! Stand, strut and pose!
(c)rclarboleda2012

5 comments:

  1. Me and my star.
    Matthew goodnight!
    and you know!
    By Law!
    When you'll be forgiven!
    - Coheed and Cambria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the person who handles the "directory"
    I read all your texts! you have a very good analysis of life! Congratulations!
    I possess another blog, with poems and thoughts, also the pictures are my creations!
    http://sweetmelody87.blogspot.com/
    I do not know your country the Philippines, yet I had to come, Antipolo near Manila but (over sentimental story)
    Very pleasant day to you! because we have six hours of time difference, I'm in France
    Regards
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! I'm from Cavite, Philippines!
      I really love writing essays and poems. I started writing since 2010. I have another blogsite, and I'm planning to moved all of my piece here :) Thank you so much for spending time reading my posts. ♥

      Delete
  3. Hi Caity
    Yes my blog is in French, but you can translate it, there is a google translator on the right side! even in Tagalog!
    See if you need advice for your new blog do not hesitate.
    I soihaite your a great night from France
    Regards
    Chris!

    a little gift for you
    http://nsm01.casimages.com/img/2009/05/08/090508120246505743619495.jpg

    ReplyDelete